Thursday, September 29, 2005
Stylin
The JHS 3rd grade vice-president always walks around with the button for his pants undone and often he has part of his shirt pulled through the hole. He is wearing a belt, so there`s no danger of his pants falling down. Looks really strange. I asked him about it. He claimed it was some sort of good style and tried to get me to do the same. I declined. He probably is wearing his gym shorts underneath it all, so it really isn`t as bad as it looks. As far as I can tell, all of the kids wear their gym shorts under their pants or skirts. So, all of your perverts trying to look up the Japanese school girl skirts, don`t bother. Nothing but a pair of gym shorts to see. Everyone also seems to be wearing 2 or 3 shirts as well. Haven`t asked about that yet.
