Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

What was THAT???

Had my first day at this new job where I felt like they were actually working me. I had 4 classes in 6 periods and had to plan all the lessons myself. Not complaining, just saying it was the most work I've had to do in almost 2 months of being paid here.

Some of the classes today must have had music class at some point today. Was really funny listening to the sound floating into the teacher's room when I wasn't working. Thought that popped into my mind was "So, this is the sound of 15 musicians who don't know how to play!" All sorts of instruments were being used; drums, piano, ... who knows. Was like music from the Twighlight Zone or Hits From the Crazy House LP. I kind of enjoyed it, which must say something about me.

The title refers to a bug I killed half an hour ago. Never saw anything like it. Looked like a long turd with 20 spider legs (10 per side). Top half of the "turd" main body was dark brown and the bottom half was a light brown. Not what I wanted to see crawling into my bedroom. I tried to take a picture of it, but both of my batteries for my camera were dead. I wasn't going to let the disgusting thing lay dead near my computer until a battery was recharged, so I sucked the body up with my vacum-cleaner.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?